Subject: ERHS Girls Hockey Preseason Parent Meeting Postponed
From: East Ridge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 17:40:15 -0500

*Preseason Parent Meeting Postponed*

Unfortunately, due to the continued Pandemic and Covid-19 concerns, the
Girls Hockey Board is postponing the preseason parent meeting originally
scheduled for September 15th, 2020 at Health East sports center.

The Board is meeting September 14th, 2020 as scheduled and will be working
to get updates on the season as we have them. There are many factors here
and decision makers all working to ensure a safe and fun season for winter
sports, and we continue to monitor and discuss all avenues. The board will
be sending an email out next week in lieu of the parent meetings with any
information we have; this will include some updates on the following items:

*1-      **Captains’ Practices*

*2-      **Winter sports registration*

*3-      **Grand Rapids Road Trip*

*4-      **Coach’s Intro, team policies & try out plans, parents & players*

 We appreciate your support,

Shawn Schmidt, President

East Ridge Girls Hockey Booster Club